AustinP Banned May 12, 2010 2,333 25 0 Apr 20, 2011 #1 Sergio Ramos drops the Copa Del Rey after Real Madrid FINALLY win some silverware! What a chop! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSvmAtOnrkA"]YouTube - COPA DEL REY APLASTADA, SE LE CAE A SERGIO RAMOS Y EL AUTOBUS LA ATROPELLA[/ame]
Sergio Ramos drops the Copa Del Rey after Real Madrid FINALLY win some silverware! What a chop! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSvmAtOnrkA"]YouTube - COPA DEL REY APLASTADA, SE LE CAE A SERGIO RAMOS Y EL AUTOBUS LA ATROPELLA[/ame]
LiamGallagher Beaner Aug 13, 2008 605 9 0 Apr 21, 2011 #2 ROFLMAO at Sergio Ramos They're gonna be fucked by Barcelona in a real league, I mean the Champions.
070707 New member Mar 13, 2008 1,827 21 0 Ma's Basement Apr 21, 2011 #3 LiamGallagher said: ROFLMAO at Sergio Ramos They're gonna be fucked by Barcelona in a real league, I mean the Champions. Click to expand... Jealousy is a bitch.
LiamGallagher said: ROFLMAO at Sergio Ramos They're gonna be fucked by Barcelona in a real league, I mean the Champions. Click to expand... Jealousy is a bitch.
con.mic New member Dec 7, 2010 302 3 0 Apr 21, 2011 #5 Man utd vs Real final- I hope i get to see Ronaldo cry
L LukaBozic007 Banned Apr 20, 2011 6 0 0 Apr 21, 2011 #6 Ronaldo , he deserves to cry for life... ps haha at the vid!
jimmyn New member Apr 12, 2011 1,118 5 0 Apr 21, 2011 #7 Schalke v Real Madrid final would be good. Raul scoring the winner!