[Shocking News!] Kim Dotcom's True Identity Finally Revealed!

JZK721

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
376
6
0
I was shocked to find out who this douche bag really was!

In case you have been under a rock or in a coma, Kim Dotcom is the owner of megaupload.com, a file sharing site that has been confiscated by the bitch slapping US government.
 


tumblr_lvasjpcKMS1qbmf8z.gif


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdt3OEjLuM&feature=related"]Eminem - The Art Of Storytellin' - YouTube[/ame]
 
So why are you so shocked? She is your classmate??

LoL... :love-smiley-083:


:485: I just found the whole thing sooo fucking funny, I was like you know what, it would not surprise me if it was real but as I kept reading it was clear that it was just a gag. But its a funny meme :D we all know how all sexy women on the net are big fat white males, I just found it funny how they poked at that but it being reverse.

:xmas-smiley-030: