Should I play this game with my husband?



What purpose does someone like this hope to accomplish? A Chinese website on a nofollow forum...

Do we have a ton of Asian webmasters on here that I didn't know about?

Oh wait... I forgot, no follow links are just as good as do follow... :repuke: :error:
 
Says the biggest troll on this forum by far...

^^ You have also been replying to every thread. Saw your name next to every thread 20 minutes back when I did search by today's post.

lol 100 posts per day? And counting.....


rt182s.png
 
^^ You have also been replying to every thread. Saw your name next to every thread 20 minutes back when I did search by today's post.

lol 100 posts per day? And counting.....


rt182s.png

lololol came here because I saw the same thing. How's he gonna feel when he gets banned and all that work was for waste :ugone2far: