J JasonScanlon Banned Aug 30, 2010 263 2 0 Berlin/London Sep 4, 2010 #1 I'm a noob here, so please excuse me. At what point are you allowed to advertise I your signature? Thanks a lot
I'm a noob here, so please excuse me. At what point are you allowed to advertise I your signature? Thanks a lot
mGrunin New member Jul 18, 2009 2,973 128 0 NY, US Sep 4, 2010 #6 Once you use 250 similes. You'll automatically be given in your profile page an option to update your signature. Also, anymore than 5 similes a post won't count.
Once you use 250 similes. You'll automatically be given in your profile page an option to update your signature. Also, anymore than 5 similes a post won't count.
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Sep 4, 2010 #7 Hi Jason, Read the Signature FAQs: WickedFire Signature FAQs