Signing up to aweber - 1st link wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.


thanks, yeah, i treid signing up for the free trial, but never got the emai. but for $20 i said screw it and posted this thread. thanks for the link

I'd have posted a link but I was too mesmerized by your great hair!
 
I'd have posted a link but I was too mesmerized by your great hair!

Ha, sorry to let you down, but it's a wig....

p.s. do you have a zip/city/state database you would be willing to share? i seem to remember you posting that you had one.

then again, i had ankle surgery and i'm pretty hopped up on pain killers right now, so everything is a it fuzzy....
 
@ rgordon83:
I believe the free trial is if you are not satisfied within 30 days they will refund your money completely. At least that's what I understand from it...
 
I've got a zip/city/state db
Here's a link for anyone that needs it:

Zip/City/State Database


Ha, sorry to let you down, but it's a wig....

p.s. do you have a zip/city/state database you would be willing to share? i seem to remember you posting that you had one.

then again, i had ankle surgery and i'm pretty hopped up on pain killers right now, so everything is a it fuzzy....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.