Signing with heat will be a huge mistake for LeBron James



actually if they really wanted to get a ring one of them could step down off the starter list or maybe start together but have one of them rest early and when the bench comes on to play they would have a star player leading their bench as well. They would be pretty hard to stop.
 
The only thing I know is that I would find any excuse in the world if I was LeBron to not come back to play the Cavs if he goes anywhere else. I can't even imagine how those fans would treat him.
 
The only thing I know is that I would find any excuse in the world if I was LeBron to not come back to play the Cavs if he goes anywhere else. I can't even imagine how those fans would treat him.

lol..Yeah, Cleveland fans are pretty hard core. He'd probably take a 20 oz off the dome.
 
lebron dwade and bosh would dominate for years to come.

it looks good on paper but i am not sure if it is going to work in real world...call me crazy but i would rather have Andre Miller + Ray Allen(off the bench) than James
 
The only thing I know is that I would find any excuse in the world if I was LeBron to not come back to play the Cavs if he goes anywhere else. I can't even imagine how those fans would treat him.

lol..Yeah, Cleveland fans are pretty hard core. He'd probably take a 20 oz off the dome.



haha on espn they said some hardcore lebron james/Cleveland fans said if he leaves and comes back to quicken loans arena in another teams jersey, they are ready to get arrested.
 
Well, the way I look at it, if he goes with those guys to form their version of a "Dream Team," he will enhance Jordan's legacy and remove himself from any real conversation comparing the two. He goes from being The Man for a team, with a chance at being the G.O.A.T. to joining D Wade's team to MAYBE win a title ( just like he could with Cleveland) some time. They aren't guaranteed to win anything, especially if they have 10 minimum contract guys.

Will Perdue, John Paxson, Stacey King, Scott Williams, Bill Wennington, Luc Longley, Dickey Simpkins, Craig Hodges, Bill Cartwright on his last legs, Jason Caffey, Robert Parrish at 43, Randy Brown, Scott Burrell- Michael Jordan won titles with these guys playing significant minutes and starting for the Bulls. After years of losing at the beginning of his career, he didn't go sign with the Jazz or the Blazers and team up with Malone/Stockton or play second fiddle on someone else's team. He figured out how to BEAT those guys with Pippen and a bunch of role players.
 
haha on espn they said some hardcore lebron james/Cleveland fans said if he leaves and comes back to quicken loans arena in another teams jersey, they are ready to get arrested.

haha nice. Yeah, if I was him, I would either have an "injury" or take a game off for "personal" issues. As a Steelers fan, I know how they can be in that city, and he doesn't want to be anywhere near it.
 
haha nice. Yeah, if I was him, I would either have an "injury" or take a game off for "personal" issues. As a Steelers fan, I know how they can be in that city, and he doesn't want to be anywhere near it.

Cleveland fans are pretty hardcore for their teams constantly sucking. I'm also a steelers fan and they get wild in December when they play in Cleveland. You live in Gettysburg? I'm in Lebanon.
 
Orlando Magic general manager Otis Smith said Friday he was surprised James went to Miami because he thought the two-time MVP was "more of a competitor." He said the "great ones" do it on their own and "usually stay in one location."

Asked if James' move to Miami will cause a power shift in the NBA, Smith responded, "Is Kobe retiring?"


Even if he wins in Miami, it will still be questioned and not compared favorably to MJ. Take MJ off those Bulls teams and they don't win. Take Lebron off the Miami team and everyone still believes Wade and Bosh have a great chance.

Kobe is celebrating already.
 
i an a Huge Lebron Fan, but those 3 will not beat the lakeshow without getting a solid bench.