So...Who's Working Extra Hard Today?



Well I just got my bottle of instant focus today. Took one pill already and feel like jacking off while designing landing pages. Today is gonna be a good day.
 
Still hungover from Saturday. I'm not doing well yet.

Not sure why... maybe it's because I dressed up as Captain Planet for a volleyball tournament and got blackout drunk

38520_10100282106108970_7905457_63285883_479880_n.jpg
 
Still hungover from Saturday. I'm not doing well yet.

Not sure why... maybe it's because I dressed up as Captain Planet for a volleyball tournament and got blackout drunk

38520_10100282106108970_7905457_63285883_479880_n.jpg

if you drank any Capitan Morgans that's not surprising.

don't know what it is about that stuff but the day before flying to NYC a few weeks ago I got piss drunk on it ended up blacking out beside a nursing home until friends caught up with me.

i had the worst hangover ever... thought i was going to die when we got in the air.

P.S - looking like a sexy captain planet avatar bro
 
if you drank any Capitan Morgans that's not surprising.

don't know what it is about that stuff but the day before flying to NYC a few weeks ago I got piss drunk on it ended up blacking out beside a nursing home until friends caught up with me.

i had the worst hangover ever... thought i was going to die when we got in the air.

P.S - looking like a sexy captain planet avatar bro

Dude - There is NOTHING worse than flying with a hangover. Best to just stay drunk at that point if you can keep it down.

I've been healthy lately because I'm training for a big race on Sunday... but Saturday was obviously a setback.

Just took 2 Instant Focus and 200mg caffeine, so I'm back to work. Already published some content on my latest site.

070707 - Hah woulda been cool but I lost my cellphone for most of the day and was off the grid. I love doing that sometimes. "If you're not where I'm at, I don't want to communicate with you anyway" kind of thing. How was SD??
 
Well I just got my bottle of instant focus today. Took one pill already and feel like jacking off while designing landing pages. Today is gonna be a good day.

Best testimonial ever :)

I've been playing the beta and and off for a while now, I still think Starcraft is overrated though. Maybe all of the Koreans that take it too seriously ruined it for me.
 
How the fuck has this picture not gone viral yet?

Still hungover from Saturday. I'm not doing well yet.

Not sure why... maybe it's because I dressed up as Captain Planet for a volleyball tournament and got blackout drunk

38520_10100282106108970_7905457_63285883_479880_n.jpg