Social WF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
Holy smokes look under all the messages, you can submit to social networking sites. Sweet!
 


I actually think this feature is worthwhile in some respects.
I'd like to be able to share some of the funnier threads on here with some friends. I've often maintained that this place is the 4chan for people that make money...

I've only got two real issues:

1) People may socially bookmark some of the better techniques that get shared around here - This means that those techniques will get out in the open, so not only will the person that came up with them get less credit or even no credit at all, you're also going to have a whole heap of douchebags using the method, and for those too dumb to get it working right, they'll sign up and bitch and moan about how it doesn't work

2) People might bookmark stuff that's absolutely trivial (see below) and that could adversely reflect WickedFire as a brand.
I know that the PR image of this place is exceedingly negative in some respects, and that the general view is that this is a "boys club", but it's usually thought that at least the people here at least not complete fucking morons, like certain other forums.
Social bookmarking of nothing but the stupid crap we find hilariously funny may quickly remove the "not" in my previous sentence.

Let the spamming begin.
heheh, I dugg it too
 
I actually think this feature is worthwhile in some respects.
I'd like to be able to share some of the funnier threads on here with some friends. I've often maintained that this place is the 4chan for people that make money...

I've only got two real issues:

1) People may socially bookmark some of the better techniques that get shared around here - This means that those techniques will get out in the open, so not only will the person that came up with them get less credit or even no credit at all, you're also going to have a whole heap of douchebags using the method, and for those too dumb to get it working right, they'll sign up and bitch and moan about how it doesn't work

It'll be like DP on crack.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.