I got an email from Facebook saying that someone tried to open an account using my.email@gmail.com; I never use the period.
I wasn't too concerned about it until today when I went to check the account that I use for domain registration which also happens to be the backup email for my main account.
There was a password reset email from Google using the same my.email@ permutation.
Is this likely just a script hitting up random addresses, or am I being targeted by someone?
Should I investigate or just ignore it?
I wasn't too concerned about it until today when I went to check the account that I use for domain registration which also happens to be the backup email for my main account.
There was a password reset email from Google using the same my.email@ permutation.
Is this likely just a script hitting up random addresses, or am I being targeted by someone?
Should I investigate or just ignore it?