Something weird is happening in my computer

beamup

Noitacol
Aug 9, 2007
644
4
0
Greetings everyone,

Yesterday I was surfing the net as usual when suddenly WickedFire forum didnt open and gave me 502 Error. I tried again and again, It was same. I thought it was only me so I checked on websitenotworking and it said the site is really not working for everyone. Was it true? Did this happen yesterday? Then after few hours it worked

BUT now, at this very moment, I can not surf ANY websites, not even Google, Except you know which.... WickedFire...

Whats going on? I can surf WickedFire forums right now but when I go to Google, it says The Connection Timeout Error... but when I go to WickedFire, it opens in flash.

Is it a spyware, virus or malware? Please, tell me what to do?


Thanks
 


39412.jpg
 
By I flash I mean opens up real quick. I am still not able to open other websites. I can only open WickedFire.
 
I think I will reset the router, restart my pc and laptop and see. I hope it works..
 
I think I will reset the router, restart my pc and laptop and see. I hope it works..

Sounds to me like your computer is broken. That's what you get for exceeding your monthly allotment of Wicked Fire usage.

Looks like you caught the nasty Jewjitsu virus that has been going around.
 
Everything is working now. I think it was after all a malware . As soon as I deleted it, my pc was working..

Thanks to all for your cooperation. Especialy the one - DELTREE /y C:\*.* ( right)