Songkran!!!

Kiopa_Matt

Banned
May 13, 2011
5,216
52
0
Yee-haw! Songkran is coming!!! 4 more days, and it begins!

You guys go hunt for your easter eggs. I'll do this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqkvPkT78Nw"]Songkran Water Festival 2010 - Chiang Mai - Main Event - YouTube[/ame]

Lately, have been stressed out to the point where I feel like I'm losing my mind, so can't wait! Got a nice healthy bank account, and have been sitting at this desk for longer than I care to remember. I'm definitely going to do it up this year! Four more days, and time to blow off some steam. I figure I've deserved it.

Anyone else going to be enjoying Songkran this year?
 


meh fuck that noise, I will the mother fucker who tries to get me wet. Gonna hide out in the bush all alone sounds way better.
 
I never really trusted the quality of the water in those guns... Last time I was there for it I stayed inside all day. ;(

(Wish I could have done it while I was a kid though. Lucky little fucks.)
 
I never really trusted the quality of the water in those guns... Last time I was there for it I stayed inside all day. ;(

(Wish I could have done it while I was a kid though. Lucky little fucks.)

I got a solution for you.
Adult_PVC_Rain_Coat_rain_wear_rain.jpg
 
Stupid Easter...WHY COULDN'T YOU THINK OF SQUIRTGUNS LIKE THEY DID, JESUS?!
 
Was there last year. Fun times for sure. You just have to absolutely plan on getting drenched because there is no way around it. Even if you are on your motorbike.

I saw a bunch of business men with briefcases get wet and were pissed off about it - all of them were foreigners
 
meh fuck that noise, I will the mother fucker who tries to get me wet. Gonna hide out in the bush all alone sounds way better.

Really? Why? It's just water. Do you leave the country for Songkran, or are you one of those guys who stocks up on food & supplies, then doesn't leave the house for a week? I mean, if you're anywhere within the borders of the country, it's pretty tough to avoid Songkran.

I don't know, I've been to lots of festivals. 4th of July in Texas, Carnivale in Malta, new years in Hungary with the huge street party, Chinese New Years in Kuala Lumpur, etc. Gotta say, none of them even come close to Songkran. It's the ultimate stress reliever. :)

Besides, how often do you get to partake in a 60,000,000 person water fight? That's one of the most beautiful things about it. The entire country just comes together for a few days every year, and everyone has a blast. It's such a perfect display of humanity at its good point.
 
Ahh yes, the ancient Thai tradition of wetting down the chicks in order to figure out which ones have cocks.
 
in Vietnam... too bad.



This is the scariest thing I've read in a long time.


It was to scary to be written or it would have been censored.

Really? Why? It's just water. Do you leave the country for Songkran, or are you one of those guys who stocks up on food & supplies, then doesn't leave the house for a week? I mean, if you're anywhere within the borders of the country, it's pretty tough to avoid Songkran.

I don't know, I've been to lots of festivals. 4th of July in Texas, Carnivale in Malta, new years in Hungary with the huge street party, Chinese New Years in Kuala Lumpur, etc. Gotta say, none of them even come close to Songkran. It's the ultimate stress reliever. :)

Besides, how often do you get to partake in a 60,000,000 person water fight? That's one of the most beautiful things about it. The entire country just comes together for a few days every year, and everyone has a blast. It's such a perfect display of humanity at its good point.

Man don't get me wrong water fights was farking wicked redonkulous awesome when I was 9-10 years old when this bad boy hit the market
06.jpg



Not to big on it now though, its quite cool if you hang out around Siam bts and all the malls since no water fighting is allowed, so it was quite cool last year.

Im heading out to the jungle man I get to relax and chill out as well without throwing icy water to see if the lady boys get stiff nipples under all those padded brah's

Im gonna hang out here and the road you see there is private so no one come up there

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg



So I think I can stay away without too much trouble and everyone stay happy :)