Soprano's Fans... Tony's Death, Explained

Sumit.

417sumit.gif
 


Yeah and Lost actually takes place in purgatory and has just been a battle between God and the Devil......... oh woops shit
 
Hahah seriously though
I read a lot of that article you posted and I'm now mostly convinced that he died as well. Also interestingly rewatching the final scene in that context it was much different than I remember.
 
Wait. Lost Spoilers are serious business.

Turbo,
This isn't a spoiler so much as a prediction.. an upcoming LOST episode's FLASH SIDEWAYS timeline will have me, John Locke, at my wedding with Helen. Among the invited guests will be Jack, my spinal surgeon.. Ben, who shares an office with me.. Sayid and Nadia, who live in my neighborhood, Hurley, who got me my crummy office job, and more I'm sure.. need to think about who I forgot to invite and how theyre suddenly connected.

Smokie the smoke monster can be my best man.
 
^^^ If you guys actually want to know what happens in L O S T, the spoilers are out and it's not what you think.

Let me just say this... nevermind. Go to the Lostpedia spoiler forums if you want to know what's up.
 
Tony Soprano couldn't have died because he's in one of the puppet suits in Where the Wild Things Are
 
^^^ If you guys actually want to know what happens in L O S T, the spoilers are out and it's not what you think.

Let me just say this... nevermind. Go to the Lostpedia spoiler forums if you want to know what's up.

Holy crap. I'm leaving the thread right here.