S sasquatch New member May 14, 2007 267 1 0 Jun 25, 2011 #1 I've got one site that I use Vbulletin 3.8.x on. It's fine but I'm developing a new site and am considering switching brands. Any recommendations on forum software or should I stick with VB?
I've got one site that I use Vbulletin 3.8.x on. It's fine but I'm developing a new site and am considering switching brands. Any recommendations on forum software or should I stick with VB?
Corey True Blood Quote Here. Feb 11, 2009 118 2 18 United States www.peerfly.com Jun 25, 2011 #2 sasquatch said: Any recommendations on forum software or should I stick with VB? Click to expand... Checkout XenForo and this thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/122223-best-forum-software.html.
sasquatch said: Any recommendations on forum software or should I stick with VB? Click to expand... Checkout XenForo and this thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/122223-best-forum-software.html.
S sasquatch New member May 14, 2007 267 1 0 Jun 25, 2011 #3 Thanks for the link. Looks like XenForo deserves a look. Reactions: GerardWon