Have we all become so dumb that we need info so dumbed down for consumption?
Why do we need to be splattered with constantly changing visuals to absorb information like this?
Why do we need to look at fancy animated text which read exactly the same thing as the narration?
I find this more distracting than a benefit, and so I decided to just minimise the windo and just listen to the audio, and it hit me. The guy is narrating the info like he's talking to a 14 year old. very little substance behind the words.
Why has it come to this?
Why do we need to be splattered with constantly changing visuals to absorb information like this?
Why do we need to look at fancy animated text which read exactly the same thing as the narration?
I find this more distracting than a benefit, and so I decided to just minimise the windo and just listen to the audio, and it hit me. The guy is narrating the info like he's talking to a 14 year old. very little substance behind the words.
Why has it come to this?