kingofsp WF Premium Member Mar 1, 2008 5,324 152 0 Los Angeles Oct 29, 2009 #21 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6aV4R4_gsw]YouTube - Divinyls - I Touch Myself[/ame] (I win)
Roundabout Banned Apr 20, 2009 3,500 125 0 Oct 29, 2009 #22 Jerkin' off to music. I can't stop laughing at that one - lol. Do you like stroke back and forth with the beat? I guess you squirt during the guitar solo then?
Jerkin' off to music. I can't stop laughing at that one - lol. Do you like stroke back and forth with the beat? I guess you squirt during the guitar solo then?
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley Oct 29, 2009 #23 Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4V_hgdRCQ4"]YouTube - cannibal corpse hammer smashed face[/ame] It's all about the grinding rhythm and growling noises for me.
Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4V_hgdRCQ4"]YouTube - cannibal corpse hammer smashed face[/ame] It's all about the grinding rhythm and growling noises for me.
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley Oct 29, 2009 #24 papajohn56 said: Dunno, sitting there in silence with Palmela Handerson and a couple porno pictures hearing only the sound of male breathing is a bit weird to me bro Click to expand... In which case you should probably stop jerking off when you're sitting next to your dad.
papajohn56 said: Dunno, sitting there in silence with Palmela Handerson and a couple porno pictures hearing only the sound of male breathing is a bit weird to me bro Click to expand... In which case you should probably stop jerking off when you're sitting next to your dad.