Suggestions On E-Book Ideas

yst12

New member
Jan 15, 2010
1
0
0
>>>Feel free to drop me your own blog link below or message it to me privately (I won't report, I requested it).<<<

I'm looking to create a series of free e-books for bloggers (you?) to give away to readers to help them (you) drive traffic. Could you please provide some suggestions about good topics as well as content.


My blog is a business tips blog (I'll send it to you privately, don't want to sound like I'm just self promoting).

I'm thinking along the lines of "thinking like a genius" or personal development (how to get more work done in less time), but feel free to suggest something interesting (quirky is fine, offensive is not).

Please suggest some ideas below and if you wish and I will acknowledge you (with your permission) in a "special thanks to" page in my one of my e-book (and potentially more).

Thanks ahead of time.
 


Let me get this straight:

You have a business blog. You drive traffic to it for people looking to learn business tips, but you've come here to ask people for content about how to drive traffic to a blog?

Would seem that if your blog was getting traffic you would already know all the topics and content necessary and wouldn't need to ask here.

Maybe I'm missing something.
 
Huh? Why not work out what knowedge or skills you have that you can write about rather than ask for suggestions that might be well outside your abillity to write about?

SuperEager_Emote_by_endosage.gif