You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: STA
Stranger: STAR
You: SUPERSTAR!
Stranger: OPEN FIRE1
Stranger: btw
You: COUNTER ATTACK
You: huh
You: time out?
Stranger: I walk with silent shoes, keep one eye open.
You: ok
Stranger: when you sleep
You: tell me when to go
Stranger: GO TO HELL, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, NOOOOOOOOOOOOW
You: *shoots you in the face with a wicked fire(ball)*
You: I win.
Stranger: No, I have silent shoes. You don't know where I am.
You: But I do
You: You're yelling.
Stranger: I am using telepathy. I make it look as I'm infront of you yelling at you. You miss everytime.
You: But I don't, because you're on the ground bleeding out and your pulse is about to flatline.
Stranger: But here I am, slitting your throat, letting you slowly be drowned in your own blood. Thusly, making you hallucinate ontop of my telepathy.
You: I have Magneto's helmet to block your telepathy, hence you're dead.
You: I can't hallucinate unless you drugged me before you died, but you still are dead so I still win regardless of hallucinating.
Stranger: You only think I am dead, although my telepathy didn't work on you. I can make many forms. I surround you, but you don't know the real one.
You: Does one of them look like Lindsay Lohan? Because I'd like that.
You: Prefer it, to be honest.
Stranger:
Stranger: Ok then, the one you just killed is Lindsay Lohan.
You: Do all of them look like Lindsay Lohan?
You: because if so, could we put this fight on pause for about... 3 hours?
Stranger: No, I can be what I want to look like.
You: But you don't look like Lindsay Lohan so I'm really not interested
You: Therefore, I'm mmore apt to kill you.
Stranger: I can make millions of topless Lindsay Lohans....which actually I would like and join you and stop for 3 hrs.
Stranger: But if you kill me then there's no Lindsay Lohans
You: Can with go with that plan, and return here to this Omegle in about 3 hours?
You: Actually lets make it 4 if you're going to join in.
Stranger: Sure.
You: And how many Lindsay Lohan's are there exactly in this situation anyway, are we talking like 20 or 200?
Stranger: Depends on however many you want.
You: I would like enough Lindsay Lohans for the rest of my life
You: So that's clearly over 9000.
Stranger: Yes....The scouts would be right in that estimation.
You: Sounds good.
Stranger: However, when we resume. Who shall win?
You: I'd put my money on stalemate ending with us each taking home over 9000 Lindsay Lohans and living erotically ever after.
Stranger: Yes....I like your endings.
Stranger: WIN!
You: That's what she said.
You: All 9000 of them.
Stranger:

damn you! you're on to me
You: I was definitely going to dickroll you
You: but yeah
You: completely too awesomely played to do such a thing to.
Stranger: Yeh, best convo on here yet.
Stranger: for me
You: Was it as good for you as it was for me?
Stranger: Did you 69gazm?
You: all over lindsay.
Stranger: Ya, it was as good as yours.
You: ballin.
Stranger: Exactly
You: ok back to trying to dickroll people, bofu2u @ wickedfire.com signing off.
You: peace
Stranger: see ya
You have disconnected.