Terminator Salvation Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone watching the sarah connor chronicles? it's spotty at best, but when it's good i'm digging it - but when it's bad it's putrid, and the plot holes and the token move is to just murder everyone who gets in the way - not all that clever (ala T2 and connor saying no more killing people). i love the multiple timelines and shit - it's the only way to dismiss T3 - the movie happened in a timeline that has since been overwritten. that movie was shit.


Hell yeah I'm watching it. I'll watch anything with half a plot if it has a strong female lead that kicks ass and this one has at least two not counting random robots (btw way is the red headed robot the lead singer of Garbage?)

I was looking for a trailer for Terminator 4 on youtube and this was all I found:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDVTUowwN-c&NR=1]YouTube - NEW TRAILER #2 - Terminator 4 Salvation -HD QUALITY-[/ame]
 


Bale doesn't do well with American accents in a regular voice, especially in lead roles with a lot of dialogue.
 
I hope they bring back Micheal Biehn as Kyle Reese in one of the future sequels...I know he's getting old, but they can use some special effects to make him look younger.
 
After the cool Terminator 1 and totally awesome Terminator 2, they made a suck ass 3rd movie, so I hope that they have learned from their mistakes. The expectations will be low when this one comes out.
 
+1.

and Christian Bale sucks... he's a shitty actor and nowhere near the hardasses he tries to play, he just comes off as fake. He ruined batman.

He is an amazing actor..just doing commercial movie that doesn't require much acting

have you watch American Psycho or The Machinist? He is good in 3:10 to Yuma too

but please no more terminator movie...it just can't top terminator 2.
 
Hell yeah I'm watching it. I'll watch anything with half a plot if it has a strong female lead that kicks ass and this one has at least two not counting random robots (btw way is the red headed robot the lead singer of Garbage?)

I was looking for a trailer for Terminator 4 on youtube and this was all I found:

YouTube - NEW TRAILER #2 - Terminator 4 Salvation -HD QUALITY-

lol it's been a while since I've been gotten by one of those. Dickrolls have replaced those these days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.