Im not sure this is the right place to post this but reading the rules it seems this is the best place to post adult sites.
I need my site testing, its a very basic and very simple site that hosts emebedded urls from other site, therefore giving users free adult videos from all over the net. It also allows them to upload their own adult videos.
I basically need the site tested for errors before i can go onto actually making a layout and then putting it up for promotion.
WARNING THIS LINK CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW ADULT CONTENT ON THIS SITE!
My site is Home - Fuck Stool
Thanks in advance for you time and comments.
I need my site testing, its a very basic and very simple site that hosts emebedded urls from other site, therefore giving users free adult videos from all over the net. It also allows them to upload their own adult videos.
I basically need the site tested for errors before i can go onto actually making a layout and then putting it up for promotion.
WARNING THIS LINK CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW ADULT CONTENT ON THIS SITE!
My site is Home - Fuck Stool
Thanks in advance for you time and comments.