Thanks for getting me banned!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImWizSpinner

Banned
Mar 18, 2009
6
0
0
I was offering a great deal for everyone to get my login information to a really good internet marketing course.

I knew it wouldn't be received well because I am new here. But come on guys I was trying to help.
 


REALLY?!?!?!? You offered something before, but this is your first post......HHHHMM. I didn't know we got mulligans here.


Oh by the way..........you're about to get raped..............fucking spamming smegma.
 
Well CCLIND if I got banned how could I put up another post. I had to make another account. I am just trying to help someone out. I didn't know there would be so much haters here. I am just trying to help anyone out who needs a little help.
 
Low post count users are guilty until proven innocent for spam.
We get a lot of people who come in, make an account, then immediately ask if anyone's tried some obscure product/network/coaching site(they own the product and are just trying to drive traffic to it/stealth spam).
Occasionally another 1 post count user will spontaneously chime in with an affiliate link and how awesome the product was.

So yeah. If it looks like you're about to pull that shit, we ban.
 
Well I totally understand that. I have been around forums enough to know that people that do that just suck. Since you're a moderator xmcp123 it would be cool to get you to see what I'm talking about and let the others know that my offer is exactly what I say it is. That would be very much helpful.
 
Well I totally understand that. I have been around forums enough to know that people that do that just suck. Since you're a moderator xmcp123 it would be cool to get you to see what I'm talking about and let the others know that my offer is exactly what I say it is. That would be very much helpful.
Sorry man. But to be blunt it's just not the kind of thing we're gonna want around here(or at least to the point it would be worth the effort to check it out/confirm it's legit).
When it all comes down to it(and even assuming you had good intentions), it just seems no-win to me.
Either:

  1. The product is good - In which case it sucks the login got passed out because the person deserves to get paid for their work.
  2. The product is shit - In which case there's not much point in listing the login info in the first place.
At least that's how I look at it.
 
Ahahaha... the maverick guy.

I think it was me who banned you.

For all it's worth, you can suck it.

You came in, tried to spam shitty ebooks here (yes, you read that right-almost all ebooks are shit and that is why we don't like em here) and NOW you are trying to defend yourself?

One more word in this vein and I will ban you again.

Fuck.

::emp::
 
When it all comes down to it(and even assuming you had good intentions), it just seems no-win to me.
Either:

  1. The product is good - In which case it sucks the login got passed out because the person deserves to get paid for their work.
  2. The product is shit - In which case there's not much point in listing the login info in the first place.


haha good point dude, can't argue with that
 
Ahahaha... the maverick guy.

I think it was me who banned you.

For all it's worth, you can suck it.

You came in, tried to spam shitty ebooks here (yes, you read that right-almost all ebooks are shit and that is why we don't like em here) and NOW you are trying to defend yourself?

One more word in this vein and I will ban you again.

Fuck.

::emp::

Actually, all ebooks are shit. Including the ones that I, personally, sell.

:)








(jk. my ebooks are fucking GOLD! I'M GOING TO SHA-BOOMS!)
 
I'm not selling any ebooks. I was just wondering if anybody wanted to buy my login information to the maverick money makers website since I have gleaned all I need to from the site I don't need it anymore. It's just an account to get into the site. And its just going to sit there and not get used and I was just wondering if anybody would like to use it.
 
Low post count users are guilty until proven innocent for spam.

I agree. When you've built up a reputation and hundreds of posts like I have, you will have the privileged of having your comments politely ignored instead of getting flamed.
 
I cringe when people use the term "maverick" to promote things. It sets off all kinds of bullshit alarms in my head.

Case in point: John McCain

Bottom line: Real mavericks don't need branding, or shitty ebooks...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.