just wanted to say thanks for the HUUUGE resource this site and all of you guys have been. I have been a lurker for little while just soaking everything in and I decided to jump in before asking a bunch of retarded questions (I can't promise I won't have retarded questions in the future though heh). Turns out so far its paying off and my current ROI is 5,230%. I don't expect that to be consistent, and heck, I may even lose money before my test period for this offer is over but right now I'm pretty happy!
btw network is a4d and doing PPC on adwords. I was about to start a facebook campaign with the visa business $100 but again thanks to you guys I didn't go ahead with that because I don't want my facebook account banned hahah
btw network is a4d and doing PPC on adwords. I was about to start a facebook campaign with the visa business $100 but again thanks to you guys I didn't go ahead with that because I don't want my facebook account banned hahah