Ridiculous easy game. Do you know how many lives you could save with $10,000 let alone 1 million? It's probably a lot. If you wouldn't press the button just realize you're pressing the button everyday when you drive around in your $20,000 car and make a payment on your $300,000 house (when you could easily drive a worse car and a live in a less nice house). I think I could man up and press the button in a heartbeat if that's all there is to it. If one life was what was stopping me, I could easily justify my pressing the button by spending $10,000-999,900 on saving lives every time I press the button.
I figured this post would be ignored.
I didn't think the post made any sense, hence why it was ignored. It seemed like the poster doesn't understand that correlation is rarely causation with a heavy dose of moral relativism mixed in. Just seemed bush league to me.