The Navy SEAL Workout Progression Challenge

Corn Piece

New member
Oct 16, 2011
2
0
0
Hey guys,

Was just wondering if any of you heard of this program offered by Animalistic Fitness called The Navy SEAL Workout Progression Challenge. A buddy of mine raves about this program and others offered on this site. Just wanted to know if any of you guys have done this program. From what I hear it is totally legit though.
 


Buddy of mine works next to Animalistic Fitness.
Said it was a fag hangout.

I didn't pay him no mind until another buddy of mine said he took his kid in there to take a piss, and some dude in a stall tried to suck the kid's dick.

Pretty sure that the Animalistic Fitness navy seal workout involves a bunch of guys trying to rape you in the ass.
 
Hey guys,

Was just wondering if any of you heard of this program offered by Animalistic Fitness called The Navy SEAL Workout Progression Challenge. A buddy of mine raves about this program and others offered on this site. Just wanted to know if any of you guys have done this program. From what I hear it is totally legit though.


RxAPN.jpg
 
freezeprogram,

I'm sure that this would be right up your alley. You should definitely try out this program since it sounds like you are into that sort of thing.