The Power of Habit

As a psychologist, this book is nothing really new.

Still, it is presented in an understandable and enjoyable way. And I did not know half of the stories from the marketing world.

All in all, a book to get your mind working.

::emp::
 


what good habits do you guys think are worth developing? i'm in the process of compiling every habit i want to work on in excel.
 
Been reading this book on vacation. Even if you're not into self help and marketing books (most of us are though), it's still excellently written with great stories / anecdotes.

This bastard even has great cliffhangers as he jumps from study to story to example and back. Very impressed by this author and how he drew me in past the point of how long I wanted to read in each reading session. Very well done.
 
Old Thread I know - but this is an important one and should be bumped every once in a while for others to read.

Just finished this book today - although I agree with Emp that most of the ideas are nothing new - they are presented very well and in an easy to read/grasp manner.

I'll easily recommended this book to friends - and to you guys - very thought provoking at certain times - also really enjoyed the Febreeze story.