The Shitlist - should we have one here

Apr 12, 2008
1,397
12
0
Wisconsin
Now I know this is on BHW, but I think we should have one here. So that people can mention others they have had issues with.

I think the Shitlist should only pertain to dealings done on here. The posts in this section need to be utilized so anyone looking into these people will see the posts from here. Indexing backlinking whatever......
 


Now I know this is on BHW, but I think we should have one here. So that people can mention others they have had issues with.

I think the Shitlist should only pertain to dealings done on here. The posts in this section need to be utilized so anyone looking into these people will see the posts from here. Indexing backlinking whatever......

Did you take your avatar pic while you were taking a shit?
 
No I mean more own section not own thread. that is more a link to assholes and I will ban them thread. I am talking a more precise forum. Not just a thread.

Why would we need this?
I think the thread is sufficient, but please feel free to elaborate.

::emp::
 
backfire.png
 
And, if I wanted to I could just have changed usernames and acted like I wasn't that. Things happen and I believe keeping my name shows itegrity. I have paid many of those people and ended up losing money. I have explained these situations and issues to mods here, many of whom I work with on a regular basis.

It was a mistake attempting a network and in all honesty. This is another reason we need the section. So people, who want to point fingers will have something diffinitive on the situation.
 
lol, no thanks, we have enough elements that attract the Jerry Springer crowd.

I'm quite happy WF mods cut that type of shit short.

Want a scam report/extortion platform? rip off report should do.
 
Now I know this is on BHW, but I think we should have one here. So that people can mention others they have had issues with.

I think the Shitlist should only pertain to dealings done on here. The posts in this section need to be utilized so anyone looking into these people will see the posts from here. Indexing backlinking whatever......

hi-pig.jpg