The sickest music video I've ever seen

Behemoth is fucking incredible. Sticks79 and TylerL, shut the fuck up. You have no idea how much skill it takes to compose and play this kind of metal. Now excuse me while I go listen to some Cannibal Corpse.
 


I guess nin does it with more style:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VAv8y2hHM]YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Closer (Nothing Edit)[/ame]

This is censored version, I can't find the original one.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR7yqkmNG3A"]YouTube - Wilkinson's Family Restaurant Music Video[/ame]

mutha fukas
 
damnit Traska, it took me weeks to get that song out of my head, i was having nightmares due to that song, i dont even have to listen to it, just seeing it put it right back in my head, and looks like im not sleeping tonight..... lol
 
this is the best music video ever:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw]YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed![/ame]
 
Behemoth is fucking incredible. Sticks79 and TylerL, shut the fuck up. You have no idea how much skill it takes to compose and play this kind of metal. Now excuse me while I go listen to some Cannibal Corpse.

WTF? rofl

I agree with you idiot, I just said I don't like Behemoth. They're not the most musically skilled band out there, I didn't say they were terrible. And yes, I do know how much skill it takes to compose that kind of metal, I've been in plenty of bands.
 
Melodic death metal is where it's at,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMlIBXjiVMg]YouTube - System- In Flames[/ame]

Or hot chicks moving what the universe gave them..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4zg2lBBG8]YouTube - Benny Benassi - Change Style[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfjMtDdjz0]YouTube - Benny Benassi - Satisfaction [HQ][/ame]
 
WTF? rofl

I agree with you idiot, I just said I don't like Behemoth. They're not the most musically skilled band out there, I didn't say they were terrible. And yes, I do know how much skill it takes to compose that kind of metal, I've been in plenty of bands.
Shit, just read your post again, don't know why I threw your name in there. My bad ;)
 
It is a crap video. No need to go into religion here.

::emp::

Yeah true, I'm actually not religious I'm an
a1204_thumb.jpg
but I still hate satanic shit.