The ultimate photobomb

me and friends call it a stomach wart but thats usually one ball. which means the other is squished under belt or something. but its hilarious.

"Ever seen a stomach wart?"


"no"

*lifts shirt*

"wat the f.....ohhhhhhhhhh...ewwwwwwwwwwww"
 


:D

stevewagenheim.jpg

LOLOL
 
so you're saying your balls hang 6 inches or more? how the fuck do you get around? dude that's so dangerous. fuck... maybe you shoud fill them with silicon

My cousin used to work in an old folks home and I'm still not sure to this day if I want to believe what she said.

She told me they have an elongated spoon to cup a old man's balls so they don't touch the toilet water. Disturbing I know, lol.
 
Help me understand how this works. A photo snap is like 3 seconds. Can a guy really yank those things out in that little time? I mean couldn't you hurt yourself?