The Warrior Forum Video Classics



I might contact the guy in the cowboy hat from Texas to see if he's interested in being hired-out as an entertainer in some kids' party gigs. Just watched the Eddie Murphy lookalike. Maybe he could do some adult parties? These guys are missin' the wood for the trees.

And from now on I'm not going to let my business card be my apprehension. Vistaprint here I come.
 
I love this one:
"The Internet Trifecta" BABY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_7iDVHaBks"]YouTube - The Internet Trifecta - Making Money with WordPress, Twitter and YouTube[/ame]

And this one:
"Web 2.0 Marketing"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBj7rBEB7c"]YouTube - Free Internet Marketing Strategy to Make Money #4[/ame]

If you don't have time, go to :59 on the one above....(Paper clicks work) LULZ
 
I honestly have no words for this next video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwHSx2an8tE]YouTube - Make lots of Sexy Sexy Money With ZenZuu[/ame]
 
No Shit- what a fuckin train-wreck in progress. Some fuckin psycho kool-aid drinkers in THAT bunch... I hate to say it, but those idjits deserve everything coming to them getting involved with something that transparently fucked.

Read their "Option Plan" and see if you can decipher it. The fuckin IRS code is clearer. Makes Amway look angelic by comparison.

Caveat Emptor indeed.