Theme Party Ideas



Just hosted the Catalina Wine Mixer (from Step Brothers). Cheap wine, spray painted a helipad into the lawn outside, I wore a shirt that said 'I <3 Crystal Meth' on the back, etc. Good times!
 
i throw a theme party just about every month or two and they're always unique.

Friday I threw a raver/glowstick party:
Turned the whole downstairs of my house into a rave with loud techno
34484_10150213161020478_874655477_12963873_2449797_n.jpg


For St Patty's day I did a green toga party
15302_366052057238_513322238_3645210_2948468_n.jpg


Did an impromtu crazy hats party
16871_652865305728_19720090_37781340_6935554_n.jpg



Dollar store party, I went to the dollar store and filled two shopping carts with a bunch of random items and threw em in a box by the door. As people came in they grabbed whatever they could find out the box and built their own crazy costume.
l_3bdde55e1bb879f17b3a41ded6187ae0.jpg


Last year I had a Beer Fest party where we put different drinking games all over the house with kegs and had a giant competition. Which at the end of the night really just turned into a giant wrestling match
l_77529abbe4bd4e3d2e6aac61ba71711f.jpg


Honestly way too many parties to post about but just think of some fun activity everyone would enjoy thats unique. The classic's tend to suck cus everyone is already familiar with them and ppl who haven't been to one have opinions on it based on movies so they might not show up just because of what they see in the movies.

This summer we're doing a Drunk n' Bubbles party. Where we we make suits out of bubble packaging and have a bunch of bubble machines going and painters plastic all over. We'll just run around popping bubbles and goofing off.

I'm also doing a slip n slide party probably in mid july, where i'm covering my whole back yard in painters plastic like a big slip n slide, bikini's, floaties, boogie boards, water guns and margaritas.
 
Good shit Deli!

I used to be a nightclub promoter here this was a daily exercise for us back in the day for our weeklies...

** Playboy/girl party
** 70s/80s themes do well
** Tribute party (say Michael Jackson/PoliticianMockery..)
** White < Get black/uv lights
** Suspender party < Chicks look f'n hot in them
** Private School/plaid party
** Sex Theme (get some blow up dolls/fleshlights/whateva, vintage porn on a projector and hang bras/undies from clothes lines lol - trust me by the end of the night it gets hilarious, especially the chicks).
** Police/firefighter/army bash (everyone comes as crooked cops/army - fun times if the cops do show up).
** Toga with scissors (everyone is allowed to cut x holes in each others sheets)
** Revenge of the Nerds < Self Explanatory < Chicks look hottttt
** Bongo/Drum theme < Really cool actually just get people to bring anything that makes noise, and dress Tribal.

Lot's of great suggestions in here so far I'm going to have to use a few.
 
back in my college days i went to this heaven & hell party and it was just ridiculous, all the chicks dressed up as either angels or devils (obviously scantily clad) and they had both a heaven and a hell room... heaven was all sophisticated with plush pillows, etc etc, classical music playing and hell was like a raging inferno with tons of red lights + strobe lights and metal blasting. Made for a (heaven)hell of a fun night
 
The only theme a party should ever have is booze, hot chicks, tits and possibly some sex.
I disagree, Tip for ya: 50/50 ratio of guys/girls is perfect for a party. I've been to all girl parties where i'm the only guy. I thought it was going to be awesome, IT SUCKED. Way too much estrogen. Too many guys = too much testosterone and things get out of hand. Too many girls and theres too much estrogen and it becomes boring as hell. You need a good balance. Guys bring up the physical energy in the party and girls bring up the sexy energy while keeping the guys in check and the guys keep the girls in check. It balances out for a good party. Plus girls need guys there so they'll go into flirt mode and fight for attention, otherwise they all go good girl and become all annoying. Likewise, it's easier to get laid when girls are in slut mode and theres other guys there already annoying them.
 
Love it!

Boats & Ho's !!!

Just hosted the Catalina Wine Mixer (from Step Brothers). Cheap wine, spray painted a helipad into the lawn outside, I wore a shirt that said 'I <3 Crystal Meth' on the back, etc. Good times!
 
Try throwing a "P" party.... Everyone has to dress as something that starts with a "P" i know that this sounds lame, but seriously the best theme party, i actually threw it twice. Works great around Halloween.

Also a ton of fun:
Cowboys and Indians
Golf ho's Tennis Pro's
 
People who are single wear green, people who are "talking to someone" are in yellow, and people in serious relationships wear red.

How about people who just wanna hook up wear nothing? You should vote that into the rules!
 
My second internship at MS, my buddies and I got a house in Seattle and would throw theme parties every weekend. Gave people an excuse to dress up and get excited, rather than just-another-company-kegger to attend.

Best ones were the Black+White party (as name implies, wear those two colors) because it was so easy to participate, and Nerdy Chicks and Pompous Dicks (school girls and power suits -- I dressed as the monopoly man) because even though all Microsoft parties were boozed-up sausage fests, this was a well-dressed boozed-up sausage fest.