There's Nothing I Hate More Than A Cowardly Bitch

I know a guy with a broke front window... this is what he does.

OfE20.gif
 


It would make sense to you liberal fags to resort to violence. That's just about the most bitch move you can pull. Sad that you losers are so frustrated with your constant fail that you rejoice in a criminal act.

I left a sign on it provoking whoever it is, with a Google Voice number at the bottom. I'll decide what to do with them if they call. Maybe break their teeth first, then call the cops. If they were smart, they'd ignore the number and destroy all my windows.

lul a bitch move to resort to violence? Yet you'd break the teeth of the guy who smashed your window?

retard.
 
bromance, anyone?

seems like the majority of WF collectively is responsible for those windows :))

I lol'ed :D