Think I'm going to become a cop now...

Kiopa_Matt

Banned
May 13, 2011
5,216
52
0
Screen-Shot-2013-02-14-at-2.11.18-PM.png


Canadian cops getting paid to snowboard, and catch those nasty pot smoking people. Sounds like a sweet job to me. Tax payer dollars hard at work!

Canada's War on Pot Just Got Weirder
 


Wow, that's just fucking stupid :eek7: I don't know how a cop is going to catch you smoking a doob on the chairlift unless he's sat next to you, but do we really need to worry about some pot smoking snowboarders? Aren't there more pressing issues to deal with?
 
Wow, that's just fucking stupid :eek7: I don't know how a cop is going to catch you smoking a doob on the chairlift unless he's sat next to you, but do we really need to worry about some pot smoking snowboarders? Aren't there more pressing issues to deal with?

Was probably just a few local cops in Banff / Canmore sitting around having beers one night, trying to figure out how they can get free season passes to the hills. Came up with this idea, and since the police captain probably loves to snowboard too, was an easy sell!
 
Wow, that's just fucking stupid :eek7: I don't know how a cop is going to catch you smoking a doob on the chairlift unless he's sat next to you, but do we really need to worry about some pot smoking snowboarders? Aren't there more pressing issues to deal with?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFfPVCUt04]South Park - What's ridiculous about it? - YouTube[/ame]
 
Damn, I wonder if they accept foreigners...

Loads. There's almost more Aussies in Banff than there are Canadians. There's some 1 year work VISA Aussies can easily get, so many take advantage of it, and work at the ski hills for a season to enjoy life.
 
in india, you can hire cops to kill people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG-zuenVS_g]Mumbai builder shot dead - YouTube[/ame]
 
I wonder how much they have spent on the program so far for "one minor cannabis seizure".

The program has been in effect since December with the primary focus being to deter skiers and snowboarders from using “narcotics”, but has thus far resulted in just one minor cannabis seizure.