This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds..

conjamuk

Stakin Stacks
May 27, 2008
1,768
41
48
Does this message piss anyone else off? Its a pain in the ass when you are searching for info. You also can't search with three letter words eg PPC,CPA.
Fuck Vbulletin.
 


The 3 letter words pisses me off the most. But the 10 secs here is low compared to other forums

yes the 3 chars limit is annoying, specially on a forum like this where you have tons of short acronyms

would allow searching for 3 chars words reduce the performances that much?
it would be cool if it was possible to manually add allowed 3 chars words so that we could add terms like ppc, cpc, cpm, cpa etc and leave 'the', 'and' and other useless words out of the searches...I don't know if vbulletin has such settings but I really doubt
 
Couldn't you just use the Google? i.e. - "search term" site:www [dot] wickedfire [dot] com
I guess you'd have to wait for Google to index all the new stuff. Still good for research though...