This is why I do what I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bam bam

New member
Oct 9, 2007
962
11
0
<object width="400" height="225"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1654340&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /> <embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1654340&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

I will never stop throwing myself down hills, this video is pure stoke.

/skate-rant
 


haha I can mildly relate to that... just got back from a thrilling adrenaline rush of a ride tonight on backroads at 4am... on a cbr600rr
 
Nice camera work. Looks like a lot of fun, but I was thinking "what if he came around of corner and there was a pile of rocks and dirt?". They do get a lot of shit rolling down those hills out there. Good stuff though.
 
God that looked so dam cool!
Any idea of the speeds?

I wish we had roads that compared to that over here, id be dead already if we did.

Very impressive, they just keep on going and going.
 
I'd say it's great if you were under control of the whole situation. But you were not.

Relying on someone else's (car drivers) reflexes and exposing other people's life (.. in cars you know) to danger isn't very praiseworthy.
 
That was among the baddest ass shit I've ever seen. I can get my board up to 40 mph. He was surely going 65mph+. That was insane.

When you're going that fast and people honk their horns at you, let me tell you from my experience, it's some scary shit. A VW almost scared me off my board once.

@BamBam - What kind of board you ride?

I've got a bamboo Sector 9 with Bones Ceramics. ;)
 
I ride 2 boards regularly:

Loaded Prototype Dervish | Randall 180 Trucks | ABEC 11 Gumballs | Bones Reds.
and
Custom LBL Drop | Generic Trucks | Loaded Prototype Wheels | Bones Reds.

The second one is the board that took me 1000 miles across Europe last year - www.skatefurther.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.