This just in - Freedom Debt Relief has bought up 82% of the web for May

Sonny Forelli

Well-known member
May 8, 2008
2,330
89
48
Liberty City
Christ- anyone else seeing these banners EVERYWHERE?

Talk about coming out of the woodwork with a ridiculous media push. Unless I'm somehow being re targeted to more than I've ever seen (and off something I can't figure out).

Youtube, all the major display networks, and google content up the wazoo.

Anyone else seeing this? I'm not in debt, never will be, and don't care, just find it interesting.
 


Sorry bro, just testing out RON. Converting like shit btw. I'll turn it off once I use(lose) the remaining $50k; per the IO signed. 0.001% CR FTL.
 
Retargeting.

There are times I'm convinced fleshlight is spending $3 million a day on media.
 
I think freedom is advertising internally, they can advertise like this because the leads have a greater CPA value then the measly 20$ the debt companies are paying us.
 
I think freedom is advertising internally, they can advertise like this because the leads have a greater CPA value then the measly 20$ the debt companies are paying us.

yeah, I think it's state basis too. I spent some time looking today, clean cookies, proxies, etc.

Seems they're hitting CA at least quite hard.