Tracking/Recording Redirects

r3p1v

New member
Nov 17, 2006
2,531
17
0
Are there any tools or browser plugins where if you give it a URL it will show all the URLs it redirects through until it reaches the destination?

I'm wondering because it is kind of hard to determine if an offer on a network is just being brokered through another network or not.

Also, when checking out someone else's lander, it is sometimes difficult to determine what network/offer they are using.
 


I use the HTTPFox extension for Firefox - works great. Shows redirects, cookies, query variables, post variables, and content of each page/file (including js & css files).
 
link hopper is better than http headers if you're checking many redirects. it is especially useful if you're using it to build a database/doc/file of ad creatives :1bluewinky: because you get the redirects only and not all the other shit that http headers gives you.
 
I use the HTTPFox extension for Firefox - works great. Shows redirects, cookies, query variables, post variables, and content of each page/file (including js & css files).

this one has seemed to be the easiest one to read. example below:

httpfox-full.jpg