Triadmedia network !!! {SPAMS WICKEDFIRE}

johnnytriad

Banned
Sep 29, 2009
1
0
0
Hi guys !!!

My name is Johnny Wong, I am Affiliate Manager of , we are a CPA affiliate network which powered by Direct Track.
We offer every affiliate very fair commission, and have over 200 campaigns targeted to the US, UK and many international campaigns.

Currently, we have got some US and UK CPA campaigns on board. They mostly have freebie/competition CPA campaigns, however if anybody particularly interesting on CPS, they do have selection of CPS campaigns as well.
More to say here, We pay in net15 to net30 for new affiliates and we offer a great rewards program for all levels of affiliates. We look forward to hearing from you.

For more information and to join Triadmedia network please contact Johnny Wong or sign up by the link below:


Warm Regards,

Johnny Wong
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Geez. So many n00b networks out there. You can spot them a mile away since they always list the same 'Featured Advertisers' on their front page:
Blockbuster
Girls Gone Wild
Experian
Miva
RealArcade
etc...
 
Hello friend,

What you choose name triad media? It mean you network run by Chinese gangster members?

Good luck bro
 
I don't think he's for real either but I don't want to know. I like to pretend Sumit really does AM and talks like that and looks like that. Even though the other half of me wonders if it's not just Sticks pulling our chain...
 
I don't think he's for real either but I don't want to know. I like to pretend Sumit really does AM and talks like that and looks like that. Even though the other half of me wonders if it's not just Sticks pulling our chain...

Would love to know why you think I am teh sumit?