Trying to contact a Neverblue AM's

ThatSwissIMGuy

New member
Jun 17, 2009
626
3
0
Well this is my last ditch effort to get in contact with someone at Neverblue.

Somehow my app got disapproved and I wanted to talk to someone to get it through (talked to some AM's at ASE and they have some cool offers) but I just can't get anyone on the phone.

I've e-mailed, I've called like 4 times and always just get a recorded message and no call backs.

If there's one of the Neverblue AM's on here, please shoot me a pm.

A contact number would be appreciated too if someone has one.

Thanks!
 


Scott at NB was a great AM and was always available and helpful, even to a very small fish like myself. He's since moved on to bigger and better things, but my new AM Kristen seems good as well.