Trying to Recruit Affiliates...ideas?

jjakubik

Banned
Nov 1, 2009
1
0
0
I am looking at ways to recruit affiliates. I have a program that I am looking to promote through affiliates. I have a program setup and everytihng just looking for the affiliates.

Commisoin is 45% if the sale. Any help would be appriciated!

FAIL! Read the rules next time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Use Article Marketing to Recruit Affiliates, those who are interested in your product or service will read those articles and if you have successfully attracted them then you have gained a right affiliate for your business.
 
Use Article Marketing to Recruit Affiliates, those who are interested in your product or service will read those articles and if you have successfully attracted them then you have gained a right affiliate for your business.

steve_wagenheim.jpg
 
Articles are effective, as is searching affiliates out (hint: where do you want your product placed). Be persistent and respectful in your quest. Once you find strong affiliates, make them rich by providing support and a killer product.

You'll get em in no time, but it will take time ;)

Good Luck!

(and not another ebook please, youz get banned for that)
 
Prove that there's a need and your landing page converts and affiliates will eventually find you.
 
I am looking at ways to recruit affiliates. I have a program that I am looking to promote through affiliates. I have a program setup and everytihng just looking for the affiliates.

Commisoin is 45% if the sale. Any help would be appriciated!

FAIL! Read the rules next time.

Put a cryptic ad on an affiliate forum.

Start your ad by using 3 sentences, each of which say the exact same fucking thing.

Then put down a commission percentage, but no mention of the product.

Yeah, the affiliates will jump all over that shit! You'll be rich!