Turned $400 into $49,000 in 40 days with Adwords, Got Banned...Now What!?!?

.................basics. It's $200. Jonathan is the man, and has made more than 99.8% of affiliate marketers in the world. And media buying is his specialty........ ...

Are you sure that he made more than what 99.8% aff marketers make? Go wash your face! :338:
 


Media Buys will NOT be nearly as successful as running campaign on google.

Those google seekers were actively seeking out that product.

Media buys wont be able to give you such a specific target audience.
You will have your ad in front of many different demographics.

I know, you can target specific sites, etc... but will never be as good as google.

What others have mentioned is right too, the roll of the dice will be much larger too.


Good luck, and dont be in a hurry to let that money burn a hole in your pocket.

OC-768
 
I don't know how is it true, but to those who used (or at least seen) some great PSD-to-HTML slice service, top one actually, have noticed they did more media buys for promotion than google ppc ads. And I bet traffic was very decent in volume and targeting. Why ? If you look how much google can bring in terms of traffic in that niche.... well, they suck in that case.

Of course if you promote teeth whitening on CNN.com that is BS somehow maybe.
 
Yeah I'm sure you retard. The fact that you question it shows your ignorance. Just trying to help the OP.
STFO!
You probably need to get out and know other marketers. The way you sold Jonathan in your post, simply shows your stupidity and ignorance about rest of the aff world. I have no interest in questioning someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. But it was just to make sure you dont spit shit outta your mouth!

ohh yeah, if you'r to help OP, why not give away some of your traffic sources you bitch!
 
Last edited:
You're right, talking to you is pointless. One of us is totally clueless, and anyone who's been online for awhile and knows the real players knows which of us it is.
 
You're right, talking to you is pointless. One of us is totally clueless, and anyone who's been online for awhile and knows the real players knows which of us it is.

Hi there.

The only thing that really bugged me about your $200 ebook suggestion was that really you were answering the wrong question from the OP's original post. You answered question #5 and while your suggestion was fine, I have a strong feeling any info from that ebook will NOT help the OP AT ALL. I deduced this from reading his whole post and seeing that his Am has already suggested plenty of places for him to start running some new campaigns. So him adding question #5 was kind of pointless, because if he had half a brain he would just start testing shit and go from there.

He does not need that ebook.
 
You're right, talking to you is pointless. One of us is totally clueless, and anyone who's been online for awhile and knows the real players knows which of us it is.

I know the guy well and have seen his course before it was launched on the market. There are guyz doin more than him. Come to Ad-Tech. I just dont wanna hear your "stupid figures", being impressed from his course...

Now go grab some more courses!!
 
In case you haven't noticed, there are also a lot of liars in this industry.

"Gurus" / "superaffiliates" who talk about how much they bank and use that as credibility to peddle a crappy information product in it with "secrets" that you could find by reading the stickies on this forum. The people who are really killing it you likely have never heard of.

That's not to say that every person who is selling an informational product hasn't made any money in online marketing...but the information they put out there can easily be found with a little legwork. They aren't going to release anything that could risk their position and create more competition.
 
Was this on Google Search or Content? If content, check your highest converting referrers and contact them directly.

If it was search, do what Garrett suggested.
 
You know how you become an acclaimed internet marketing expert.

You constantly tell people you are one. Eventually they just don't give enough of a fuck to refute you then you win.
 
or you could start an affiliate marketing course focused entirely on obtaining an american express black card. then take money from rednecks who still use AOL and think they're gonna get rich.

and start a blog that rhymes with moffat tommy.
 
That's bad karma man. I opened that in front of my young nephew, thinking I was getting a link to a legit media buying tutorial.

I think you should be banned personally.

never browse wickedfire when children are around...
or simply be careful when clicking a link - check twice or you'll be 'rolled :)
 
That's bad karma man. I opened that in front of my young nephew, thinking I was getting a link to a legit media buying tutorial.

I think you should be banned personally.

look uncle, spinning sausage..