I tried, even using different names, different IP Addresses, different credit cards. It gets slapped after a few hours. It is so ridiculously stupid that Adwords does this. I need another option.
I tried, even using different names, different IP Addresses, different credit cards. It gets slapped after a few hours. It is so ridiculously stupid that Adwords does this. I need another option.
Treat this forum like a porn forum, and you'll be ok. People swearing all over the shop, T&A posted in every other thread, dickrolls left n right - stay away if any of this stuff offends man. That's the deal. You wont forget it from now onwards anyways.
Or add the d,rolls to your hosts file and carry on.
To the Op, what Garrett said man:
Why dont you just look at every keyword that converted, type it into Google 1-by-1 and take a list of all 10 search results... and start contacting those websites to buy ad-space. Youre gonna be way better off doing that vs. going through a media buying agency/company