Twitter iPhone App Recommendation?

AdHustler

New member
Aug 24, 2007
4,377
44
0
I am looking for a twitter iphone app where I can set up groups and see the tweets of certain people. A main spec though is it has to be able to go back in time an hour or a few hours to see what people are saying.

Heres the problem, i got tweetdeck. I set up a group in my desktop client and synced it. It synced fine to the iphone but it seems that with tweetdeck, it only pulls in NEW tweets when the client is open. I want to be able to open the iphone client on a whim, see some of the newest tweets by group and then close it.

Any suggestions?
 


don't know but i'll save ya some time by letting you know TwitterFon doesn't do the group thing either. So you can knock that off your list of ones to try. Process of elimination lol
 
you can use twitterfon or Tweetie's searches, and you can keep saved searches, but i don think any client other than tweetdeck has groups - i've noticed that same problem

constantly switching between tweetie and tweetdeck