So I logged onto my usual self onto my Twitter personal profile and was stumped on the repeated mentions of the name of this one woman - Jaishree Menon!
I looked her up and saw her profile - Twitter
Her profile description reads -
Influential reporters on twitter contacted the Higher Police authorities and police were sent to her place to check in on the matter.
You can read the tweets regarding her here - pagedIN: Jaishree Menon Rescue - and you will get the gist of all the events that took place.
Yahoo! Covered it -
How Jaishree Menon was saved - Yahoo! News
The demons inside: Curious case of Jaishree Menon | SocialF5: Corporate Blog
I looked her up and saw her profile - Twitter
Her profile description reads -
All was well until, I saw her most recent tweet!A lady,48,mother of 3,house wife and manages now to publish a periodical named 'The Kharghar Navi Mumbai Times',writes a blog in that name,try to serve others.
As soon as this was posted, the entire community on twitter sprung into action. And another user - Twitter - actually went and met the lady, reassuring her and making sure that herself and her family were fine.I think I should end my life. My daughter is exploited by her own biological father . no police no womens commission able to do justice.
Influential reporters on twitter contacted the Higher Police authorities and police were sent to her place to check in on the matter.
You can read the tweets regarding her here - pagedIN: Jaishree Menon Rescue - and you will get the gist of all the events that took place.
Yahoo! Covered it -
How Jaishree Menon was saved - Yahoo! News
The demons inside: Curious case of Jaishree Menon | SocialF5: Corporate Blog