UFC 133

wow just watched the vitor/akiyama replay
this is fucking bullshit

2.gif


3 direct shots to the back of akiyama's head.
Vitor was trying to kill him.

to be honest this happens all the time and all they do is verbal warning without even a stand up most of the time unless you do it a lot and then they might take off a point. i know it is more dangerous and it is against the rules to hit a fighter in the back of the head, but he was already going out and lots of fighters finish this way and refs just ignore it. he was trying to hit him in the side of the head, but akiyama's limp body was just falling over. it's not like he kneed a downed opponent, stomped him, or dropped hammer fists on his nuts to finish him that will get the fight thrown out. don't get mad both fighters were just doing their job and they both respect each other. it's just a fact that Vitor rapes everyone except Anderson Silva(i wouldn't mind seeing a rematch though :D)
 


Akiyama is a joke. I'm surprised the betting lines were as close as they were. Beating on cans in Japan isn't going to make you good. He's now dropped 3 straight in the UFC.

I was really pulling for Nam Phan on the FB prelims. I've been following him since his TUF appearance and I really like him. Disappointed he lost it although his striking looked great. If he didn't fuck up in the first I think we could have taken that fight.

Hashad really showed why he's the #1 contender. I got kinda worried when Tito took him down at the beginning but after that it was all Rashad. Tito was outclassed in the striking department and Hashad had no problem hitting that big block on top of his shoulders.
 
Here are some good videos relating to UFC 133.

Nam Phan pounding the piss out of some fatty
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWjn_uWwHg8]‪MMA Fighter VS Street Fighter‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Uncle Chael being funny as hell at the 133 Q&A
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Px8d-WE7YY&feature=feedu]‪Chael Sonnen UFC Fight Club Q&A (Part 1/4)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]