Ugly Clothes That Women Wear

I cant believe so many of you give a shit..

As a people, we have made some major advancements. Advancements that I for one, would weep if we slipped up on. Imagine: No more Yoga Pants, instead these "droopy draws" on all the chicks... I wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore.

Fight the good fight gents... resist the droopy draws!

/thread & insert CCarter graphic here
 


pregnant_tot5.jpg
 
It's not what you wear but how you wear it and who you are as a person.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOyo7JD7hjo]PSY (With Special Guest MC Hammer) - Gangnam Style (Live 2012 American Music Awards) - YouTube[/ame]
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzianis
This beats it:

6c49a0241e2812046a3c5e9c16a.jpg


probably the dumbest / ugliest looking shit I've ever seen.
:laughing-smiley-007 I agree!! Whatta fuckin style!

This shit makes me fucking RAGE.

That fucking Stomach Belt. What the fuck? There's no point in wearing it..

retro-oversized-red-trench-with-belt.jpg

A lady santa :smilie_weihn_winki:
 
These North Face parkas are the ugliest things I've ever seen women wear. You could put the hottest woman in one of these things and she'd still look bad.

I just can't understand why these so popular.

1825991-3-MULTIVIEW.jpg
Well, maybe because they're warm. I don't know where you live, but when it's colder than -4 °F you don't care that much about fashion.
 
Well, maybe because they're warm. I don't know where you live, but when it's colder than -4 °F you don't care that much about fashion.

Yeah, but they wear them here in Los Angeles where it never gets below 50. It's just bad fashion. Hefty bags sewn together in a quilt pattern to look like a coat.