UNIQUE: Make $200-$300 Daily with CPA+Facebook NO Fanpage Needed

akonswerte

New member
Mar 31, 2010
2
0
0
Hello everyone!

This is my first post and I hope this will be of contribution to the community.

I am doing this method for about a month now and I would say this has becoming my main source of online income.

This method basically involves facebook. I can say that there is really no need for you to have a fanpage to make money on facebook.

I am quite lazy copy pasting the method and the screenshots so I will just post the link here to my blog where I posted the method.
Code:
http://milkingmoneyfacebook.blogspot.com/2010/03/making-200-300-per-day-with-very.html

Hope this helps!
 


@transistor - did u ever read the method? how in the hell then will you be sued by facebook if you build your own email list and send you cpa offers thru emailing and not thru facebook itself? You seriously don't seem to know what you're doing..

I know I am new here but I am not new to internet marketing esp blackhat.

Why am I making money and still not sued by facebook?
 
i love it when people's motivation for doing stuff is because they're bored.

like whores that whore pictures of their whore self.

its okay that i took these pictures of my asshole because i was bored.


and if i didnt know any better, i might think this is a lame plug for webbymail


holy shit, does that say $45 in 3 months? i can quit my paper route