Looking for some advice on where's the best place to upload music to in order to allow visiters to my site to download? I'm working on a site that deals with a specific music niche and posting recent music in the niche, but I'd like to offer the tracks in an easily downloadable form for people, because the average person can't figure out how to use a simple youtube audio ripper.
Anyway, would something like a paid mediafire be best for this? Or does someone know a better way? This electro site has kind of what I'm talking about going on and seems to use mediafire - Daily Electro :: New Electro beats, daily! - free, high quality, electro, house, downloads.
Appreciate any advice!
Anyway, would something like a paid mediafire be best for this? Or does someone know a better way? This electro site has kind of what I'm talking about going on and seems to use mediafire - Daily Electro :: New Electro beats, daily! - free, high quality, electro, house, downloads.
Appreciate any advice!