Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperion

Asians > You
Feb 11, 2008
994
10
0
So in hopes of stealing some of your guy's ideas for Valentine's Day, I was hoping you might be willing to share what you're doing for the day.

I'm thinkin' I'm gonna bust into my girl's class (we have courses on Saturday >.<) with some roses and later that night take her out to an Italian place. It's the filling in the afternoon I still gotta do. I already know the plan after dinner ;)
 


So in hopes of stealing some of your guy's ideas for Valentine's Day, I was hoping you might be willing to share what you're doing for the day.

I'm thinkin' I'm gonna bust into my girl's class (we have courses on Saturday >.<) with some roses and later that night take her out to an Italian place. It's the filling in the afternoon I still gotta do. I already know the plan after dinner ;)

According to tom leykis, that will decrease your chances of getting laid that night, but maybe you have alternative motives.
 
Yea a little much the busting into her class part .. maybe just randomly pick her up for lunch and skip the going into her class part
 
Day to day customers are a product of day to day marketing. Just like loyalty in a relationship are products of day to day caring and thoughtfulness. Just make sure you do something that is considered special in her head.
 
I do nothing for Valentine's day. Our anniversary is just 10 days later, so we celebrate that instead.

::emp::
 
Yea i make sure to stay up late the night before pretty much go to med mid day on v day and sleep the day away .. little loop whole if your not around for it you cant celebrate... ;) Damn I'm a cheap ass


well it's really because the lines and shit suck and yea I'm a cheap fuk it
 
We are going to start a nice fire (in the fireplace of course) and have a little picnic in front of it.
 
Boys, boys, boys. Buy flowers this week on Tuesday or Wednesday. She won't be expecting them at all and you can say, 'oh i was just thinking of you' .... then she'll have flowers on the big day, it won't cost a fortune and you'll be the man.
 
Boys, boys, boys. Buy flowers this week on Tuesday or Wednesday. She won't be expecting them at all and you can say, 'oh i was just thinking of you' .... then she'll have flowers on the big day, it won't cost a fortune and you'll be the man.

That should put a nice big smile on a few girls, nice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.