The scenario: I go to an affiliate network and grab a link for a campaign that's supposedly targeted at the UK, but when I load it the landing page is not tailored to the UK at all. But maybe if I had a UK IP address I'd get redirected to the right LP... How do I know? I'd need to be able to view the link from a different IP address!
I did a bunch of Google searches on this and was amazed that nothing came up. I'd imagine this is a pretty common thing for people to want to do? Isn't there some sort of emulator or something out there that does this?
Does anyone know?
I did a bunch of Google searches on this and was amazed that nothing came up. I'd imagine this is a pretty common thing for people to want to do? Isn't there some sort of emulator or something out there that does this?
Does anyone know?