Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps

It all makes sense if you think about the original purpose of Wall Street 1.

Oliver Stone made that film to make wall street look BAD, except he completely failed and created a motivational film.

So what do you think his goal is going to be in Wall Street 2? In the biggest depression since the 1930s caused by wall street? I doubt he is gonna make another film making Gordon Gekko look good.
 


The first wall street was awesome except for daryl hannah she fucking ruined the movie.

Oliver Stone admitted finally, after shooting for WS ended, that Darryl Hannah was a bad casting decision.

Most of the footage of Gekko's wife (Sean Young) was removed from the final cut. She was left with only the few scenes we all memorized today. Young wanted Hannah's role BAD... I still chuckle today when I think about this. As bad as Hannah was, Young was too old to be Sheen's sidekick through the film, they'd have 0 chemistry and it would have been worse.

Has anybody ever thought which female lead would have been the perfect replacement for Hannah for WS? I never really thought of it until now...
 
"One mobile phone..."

cellphone_Full.jpg
 
Oliver Stone admitted finally, after shooting for WS ended, that Darryl Hannah was a bad casting decision.

Most of the footage of Gekko's wife (Sean Young) was removed from the final cut. She was left with only the few scenes we all memorized today. Young wanted Hannah's role BAD... I still chuckle today when I think about this. As bad as Hannah was, Young was too old to be Sheen's sidekick through the film, they'd have 0 chemistry and it would have been worse.

Has anybody ever thought which female lead would have been the perfect replacement for Hannah for WS? I never really thought of it until now...


Rebecca DeMornay, Kim Bassigner, there's a few I can think of that would have been better.