nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Jul 3, 2012 #1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnxyroTmcU8]Ice climbing Kennedy Gully - YouTube[/ame]
D Djshorty89 Member Nov 18, 2009 289 2 18 Jul 3, 2012 #2 shit should call the video "1 lunatic 2 ice picks"
M momchil9 New member Jan 22, 2012 1,500 10 0 Jul 3, 2012 #3 why should I be surprised that some fucker who hasn't climbed a tree in his life and has 0 endurance fails when he tries to ice climb?
why should I be surprised that some fucker who hasn't climbed a tree in his life and has 0 endurance fails when he tries to ice climb?
Clarkey WickedFire Royalty Mar 21, 2011 281 4 0 UK Jul 3, 2012 #4 When that ice broke, even I was scared :-|
eVandals senior citizen Jun 19, 2009 1,469 58 0 Jul 3, 2012 #5 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrRqBSH5nE&feature=player_embedded"]Extreme Skier Falls Off Mountain: OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrRqBSH5nE&feature=player_embedded"]Extreme Skier Falls Off Mountain: OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]
F Flihead New member Jun 23, 2012 42 0 0 Jul 4, 2012 #9 That dude is lucky, failing like that and still good? luck
Garrett music LOUD Feb 4, 2008 3,845 131 0 Jul 4, 2012 #10 eVandals said: Extreme Skier Falls Off Mountain: OFFICIAL - YouTube Click to expand... oh shit! He stands up at the end though, like a mothafuckin boss
eVandals said: Extreme Skier Falls Off Mountain: OFFICIAL - YouTube Click to expand... oh shit! He stands up at the end though, like a mothafuckin boss